This Website collects certain Personal Data about its Users.
Via San Francesco 26/G 74011 Castellaneta (TA)
Tel: +39 099969647729
Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, are: name; email; cookies; usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Website is mandatory. If you refuse to provide it, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service. In cases where this Web Site indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about which Data is mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Methods and place of processing of the Data collected
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for the treatment
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country in which you are located. For further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the details given at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data Processing
User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Access to accounts on third party services, Content Comment, Contact the User, Statistics and Platform and Hosting Services.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Personal Data Processing Details".
Facebook permissions required by this Website
This Website may require certain Facebook permissions to perform actions with your Facebook account and to collect information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Web Site to connect with your account on the Facebook social network provided by Facebook Inc.
The required permits are as follows:
The basic information of the User registered on Facebook which normally includes the following Data: id, name, image, gender and language of localization and, in some cases, the "Friends" of Facebook. If the User has made additional Data publicly available, the same will be available.
Access to private data
Allows access to the private data of the User and friends.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Access to accounts on third party services
These types of services allow this Website to collect Data from your accounts on third party services and perform actions with them.
These services are not activated automatically, but require the express permission of the User.
Facebook Account Login (Facebook, Inc.)
This service allows this Website to connect to your account on the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
Comment services allow Users to make their own comments regarding the content of this Website and make them public.
Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, can also leave the comment anonymously. In case the Personal Data released by the User includes the email, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the comment service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages where the comment service is installed.
Directly Managed Comment System (this Website)
This Website has its own content commentary system.
Personal data processed: name.
Contact the User
Mailing list or newsletter (this Website)
Upon registration to the mailing list or newsletter, the User's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Website may be sent. Your email address may also be added to this list as a result of your registration on this Website or after you make a purchase.
Personal data processed: email.
Platform and hosting services
These services are intended to host and operate key components of this Web Site, making it possible to deliver this Web Site from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, user registration management, comment and database management, e-commerce, payment processing, etc.. The use of such tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data.
Some of these services operate through servers located geographically in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
WordPress.com (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress.com is a platform provided by Automattic Inc. that allows the Owner to develop, operate and host this Website.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User's behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google LLC)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and sharing it with other services provided by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads in its advertising network.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when this is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. You may verify the accuracy of your Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- to obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
Defence in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defence against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For operational and maintenance needs, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Do Not Track" requests
This Website does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
If the changes involve treatments whose legal basis is the consent, the Owner will again collect the User's consent, if necessary.